Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Beach Blessings (1 Viewer)

Annie. Marie

Sculpting sand castles
molding the grains of his mind
within the beaches of his soul
Chancing it may be washed away
by a quickened wave

A process I only dare to renew
with restraint from the tides
beneath the moonlights blessing.

2020Syd2020

Hello,

I like this a lot, you can read this in many ways, I choose to see this as a comment on creating art. But; the beauty of this is that you can read it in many ways, which is gives me reason to come back to it.

For me if I’m being critical, there is a confusion created by his and I, it begins with the process feeling like someone’s beyond the speaker’s and then suddenly in the denouement the speaker takes ownership, it’s just a little confusing.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Syd

Jk_Sl

Sculpting sand castles
by a quickened wave

Thank you for sharing Annie.
Lovely words.

J.h

happy-hippie

Sculpting sand castles
by a quickened wave

I really like this Anne. Marie. Beach Blessings is a great title. I love the way you described the process. It's beautiful.

ritudimrinautiyal

Sculpting sand castles
by a quickened wave

Lovely imagination. Felt like reading every line again Rituand again for the thorough feeling. The last three lines : A process I only dare to renew with restraint from the tides beneath the moonlight blessings....
are just superb.
Keep writing dear
Ritu