Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Banana selfie! (1 Viewer)

Schrody

WF Veterans
Post a pic of you balancing a banana on your head, and the winner will get a sentence or two in the Acknowledgements part of my novel (which will be published). If there's more winners, everybody will get a thank you note, no explanations for the readers, just "thanks" for posing with a banana.

Let the games begin!

Seriously, the banana trend must live!

Also, I'm not high or anything! :mrgreen:

mrmustard615

Music Guru
Retired Supervisor
316dd7acd93ec654a6626bc7d5cf1710.jpg
Not me but...

mrmustard615

Music Guru
Retired Supervisor
Only for you Schrods

mustard2.jpg

I know I pasted a pic of a banana on my head. I really do have two bananas but they didn't show, honest :icon_cheesygrin:

So do I win? :butterfly:

joshybo

WF Veterans
I will do this. Mark my words. I don't have a "banana" per se right now, but the wife and I are going grocery shopping this weekend. Keep your options open for a couple more days and I WILL produce a banana-balanced-on-my-head selfie for Queen Schrody's judgement!

Full disclosure, I have had a few glasses of Tennessee whisky (George Dickel No. 12) this evening, so I may or may not remember making this statement.

Future Josh: If you're reading this, take a banana selfie! Don't ask questions, just make with the picture!

Schrody

WF Veterans
Only for you Schrods

I know I pasted a pic of a banana on my head. I really do have two bananas but they didn't show, honest :icon_cheesygrin:

So do I win? :butterfly:

No, it has to be real banana. Keep trying! :)

It really is a myth about smoking banana skins and drinking coke with asprins in then ?

Of course it is a myth... or is it? :)

I will do this. Mark my words. I don't have a "banana" per se right now, but the wife and I are going grocery shopping this weekend. Keep your options open for a couple more days and I WILL produce a banana-balanced-on-my-head selfie for Queen Schrody's judgement!

Full disclosure, I have had a few glasses of Tennessee whisky (George Dickel No. 12) this evening, so I may or may not remember making this statement.

Future Josh: If you're reading this, take a banana selfie! Don't ask questions, just make with the picture!

Competition is open for a month, so no hurry there :) I'm dying to see your bananas!
kokice.gif

EDIT: Of course, you can include whoever you want in the picture (spouse, friend, pet...) but you have to be in it!

mrmustard615

Music Guru
Retired Supervisor
I really have two bananas on my head. They just didn't show (They were a little- er black :icon_cheesygrin: ).

Okay I'll try again next week Geez!

Competition is open for a month, so no hurry there
icon_smile.gif
I'm dying to see your bananas!
kokice.gif

Well that's a little graphic :highly_amused:

Users who are viewing this thread