Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

ATTENTION ALL SCRIPT WRITERS! (1 Viewer)

S

scary caravan

Hi everyone,

My name is Jason and I am an animator and director based in the UK.

I am looking for a writer to colaborate on one of my projects. I have a script that I wrote for a 10 minute animation short. It has been shown to Channel 4 and some local media funders who have given me real possitive feedback. The project is over 8 Years old and I have been waiting for the right time to get it made. It has had some intense conceptual work done for it but I decided to shelve it.

I have now taken it back off the shelf and want to get the ball rolling again. I have decided that I want to make some changes. These are:

1. Combine live action and animation together. The characters in the story to be actors and then place them within the enviroment.

2. Lengthen the script to 90 mins(aprox)

3. Add dialogue.

So there's a brief synopsis of what I am looking for.

If you are interested in working on a feature with possible funding opportunities please contact me for further details regarding the project.

my email is: [email protected]

If anyone has any writing they can show me that would be great. I am looking for a writer who is good at dialogue and has a whimsical aspect to their writing.

Thanks for your time

Jason