Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand (1 Viewer)

Sigur Rós

What can I say? It was once voted second most inspirational only beaten by the... bible, of course. I love this book with 1/2 of minds ability. The soul meaning of heroism and the strength intelect can really hold. The characters were portrayed masterfully and the plot was astounding. After reading this I have a lot of objectivism contained in my own philosophy. Oh, the power of logic and reasoning.:)

To any who has never read, I recommend you do. Maybe you will make it far enough as to find out who John Galt is. Then your hooked!

Last edited:

teflon

I know the feeling. Sounds like you have savored the book, however, you are minimalistic here with imaginative praises.

Spherical Time

I've read it. I thought it was well written, but found that I couldn't always connect with her characters or the fatalistic mindset of the book.

Users who are viewing this thread