Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Anyones finger ever go raw? (1 Viewer)

VampChick220

Hey, does anyone know if your finger could ever go raw and bleed from reading so much? I
mean, I know if you YOYO to much your finger can fall off eventualy, but still... :joker:

yeah, fairly sure thats not possible. I'm usually up for three days at a time, and on not infrequent occasions I will do nothing but read. not harm yet, so I reckon its safe.

comma127

i dont think fingers can go raw, but I've had my eyelids start to flex involuntarily from reading too much!

VampChick220

Yeah, i'm starting to give up on the theroy but that would be cool. Is there a way to get your eye to stop twitching???????????