Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Anyone Interested In Working On A Collaberative Youtube Video Project? (1 Viewer)

Ethan IV

Hi, just wonderng, I'm working on a little something for youtube (basically a few different short miniserieses) that will be animated using CGI/Machinima technology, just for fun.

Does anyone here think they might be kind enough to help with this project, and maybe help with storyline planning, or write an episode or two?

(Each 'episode' is only 4-12 minutes)

Thanks.

Kimba

Might be an idea to give people a synopsis on what sort of "mini-series" you're filming - eg genre.

A

Aheaton2

Like Kimba said, I may be interested depending on what they're about. Shoot me a PM

Linton Robinson

Amazing. Just today I was walking in the rain, thinking about suicide. No, wait that was later. I was thinking it would be very cool to just make some little movies using Posers or something. But I don't know how to do that. Best I can manage is animated .gif files.
And here you are, just asking for it.

So yeah, I'm interested, definitely. I'm an experienced professional writer with a lot of scripts under my belt. I think you are swinging ahead of a major curve here and it might be a productive waste of time.
Can you send me a PM?
I'll send you a link to some of scripts. If you have strong ideas on what you want to do, the earlier you put them forth to a writer, the better. If not, we can toss around a few things.