Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Anyone home? (1 Viewer)

Joshua1181

Hello there!

Heard about this site from a friend, figured I'd check it out during the (Extensive) down-time today. Quick, hopefully non-self indulgent bit of relevant self-information: Just finished my Bachelor's in English, I'm finally able to read and write things I want to write now, instead of things I have to, and hopefully here can continue working on my writing, while still able to talk to like-minded people about literature, their pieces, my pieces, and whatever else.

Thanks for reading!

Josh

Joshua1181

Thanks for the replies guys... So before I do anything else, I'm a little confused as to where to post certain stuff. For instance, if I had a short piece I wanted to slap in here and let people read, do I put it in the workshopping board, the looking for advice board, or the short story board?

Thanks in advance

Lost in Some Story

Hi and welcome. If you want it critiqued, post it in the critique board. If you just want to post it, post it in the short story board.