Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Anyone doing Script Frenzy? (1 Viewer)

movieman

The site says June 1st (or did you mean signing up rather than writing?). Of course writing a script in a month is much easier than writing a novel in a month, at least in terms of getting the words on the page!

wmd

Yeah, sign ups start today... there has been a delay in the site going up, but they said late today or tomorrow.

There is a lot of action on the forums for the month leading up to the actual event, that is why I mentioned the site is going up, but yeah the actual event is from june 1 to the 30th

wmd

Short Tooth said:
What's the general gist of the place? I'm about to head out the door...

It is basically identical to Nanowrimo but with a stageplay or screenplay.

Write a script in a month.. it is a great project with lots of people on the forum and whattnot....

now if they would just get the site up!!!

lcg

I am planning to participate in Script frenzy...starts towmorrow!!!

Though my first attempt, I am very excited.