Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Any well-wriiten websites to read ? (1 Viewer)

Tyson

WF is probably the best formatted writing site, and most comfortable to me. The environment is so friendly, I have looked for more, but finding them is hard.
Tyson

Heid

There are probably loads of well written websites knocking about but I find it difficult to read large amounts of text on screen without my eyes going funny...no matter how genius the content is :)

C

ConceptWriter

By well-written websites I mean sites listed like here...

http://www.37signals.com/svn/archives/000654.php

About us, vision, mission statement and all other vital links generally found on any commercial website. It can be corporate site or a blog. Anything.

WF is a good place. But its NOT the kind of place I am mentioning here.

Hope I have explained it clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread