Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Any Twitter users doing #PitMad today? (1 Viewer)

Tiamat

Patron
I only found out what it was like four days ago, but I think I love everything about it. I don't know how likely it is to land yourself an agent/publisher that way, but I'm loving all the support I'm seeing from writers helping and retweeting one another's pitches.

Don't know what #pitmad is? Check it out: #PitMad - Pitch Wars

I'm not currently writing a novel, but if I were, I think I'd do it. Maybe I will sometime in the future, if I ever manage to finish another one.

Theglasshouse

WF Veterans
It's a good idea. Writers should embrace the social media platforms for promotion or contacting people who make a living out of publishing authors.

Taylor

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yes, I have planning on doing this. I am shooting for the June release date. Currently, I am up to my eyeballs in Covid relief efforts, so may not make that one... ;)

But thanks for posting the link here, hopefully others will do it as well.