Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Any one read "Digital Fortress"? (1 Viewer)

aliceedelweiss

I just finished it a few days ago, and i loved it! I'm planning on buying the rest of the books by dan brown. any one else read this? I would really like to hear what other people thought about this ^.^ I just loved it!

T

Timeaisis

Oh, my goodness, another DF Reader! Captivating, isn't it? I couldn't put it down...it brought me into a universe which I didn't know existed. I mean seriously, who would've thought the NSA had all that power? On top of that, it was so suspenful that you HAD to keep reading. I'm just starting the Angels and Demons now, which I will follow with the DaVinci code.

aliceedelweiss

Yes, yes! i loved it! There were so many things you thought were going to happen, and thought was THE TRUTH, all lies! it was amazing how everything twisted and changed to the final ending! and the "without wax" ending was just a good way to end it! I just loved it! I'm planning to read the DeVinci Code some time or another.