Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Another Greeting (1 Viewer)

L

Leej47

Hey there. I hope anyone who reads this has a wonderful day...and now that we have that little tidbit behind us I would like to introduce myself. I am a business major at Western Washington University, in Bellingham. (I am guessing that you can guess the state) I like books, movies, music and my friends, which I suppose makes me normal in every way. I am joining because I have some short stories that I have written and would like to get feedback on, and writing has always been something that intrigued me. I have looked for sites before, but never found one that seemed to have enough traffic... but this looks like the place for me! The stories I write tend to seem like incomplete, visceral beginnings to something much larger than themselves... and I would say that the description fits to a "t". I like writing about somewhat dark experiences, but I would not consider myself "emo" or "goth". Infact, I am a somewhat preppy punk rock college student who likes a bit of dark humor. So, I guess what it comes down to is this... I am another standard addition to the site, but I really look forward to posting and recieving feedback. I hope, for anyone who reads this, that your personal universe has shown you something worthwhile in the day, and I hope that your life is good one. If it isn't, write and let it out, and know that there is always someone who has it worse than you.

Peace out.

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hello to you, John, and welcome to the forum. That is a really positive attitude you have - and yes, I always consider things worthwile in my life.

Nickie