Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

And the Global beat rolls on :-) (1 Viewer)

VRanger

Staff member
Administrator
JBF, a really fine member and a Board Moderator for the last several months, has agreed to step up to Global Moderator. His Avatar should scare the Devil out of any would-be trolls, and he confirmed to me earlier this evening that the racoon IS rabid. So watch your step around him!

Thanks for what you contribute to the Site as Staff, JBF. We need more like you. :)

- Vranger

KeganThompson

Staff member
Board Moderator
Congrats!

Pretty sure racoons are already colorblind, so maybe you dont have rabies? What other symptoms are you experiencing?

To me it looks more like a "pale red" than a pink. Can you tell I went to art school? Cuz I cant lool

Last edited: