Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

And a hello to you too! (1 Viewer)

WTFtat

Hi everyone. It's Tat here. I'm seventeen, living in California and going to school.

I've been writing ever since I was maybe... ten? Looking back on it now, I can't believe how bad it was, but I'm happy to say that with age, comes better writing.

I'm here because I have this issue with not finishing what I start. It's either crap, or the writer's block is too much to handle. This is my last year in highschool and I'm trying really hard to actually get something done. And I'm kind of hoping this site helps with pushing me to do things and to ask for help when I need it.

Oh yeah, sometimes I make words up when I talk to people, or forget that people online don't know me or what I mean when I say certain things... and sometimes I use noises to describe things. Some people are put off by that, so I thought I'd warn you.

Sniper McGee

Welcome Tat, it’s nice to have you. I know whatcha mean about not finishing things, I’ve got pages upon pages of forgotten stories buried deep within my hard drive. Don’t worry about the words or noises, people are generally quite nice here.

-Bryce out

WTFtat

I got a reply.

I feel loved.

Okay, no I don't.

I feel posted at, which is good.

Nice to meet you Mr. Sniper.

Sniper McGee

Haha! Im liking Tat more and more with every post! Let me change "Glad to have you here" to "Its absolutely fantastic to have you here!"

-Bryce out