Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

An introduction (1 Viewer)

L

Lorddaegoth

hello. My name is dave and i'm starting out as a fiction writer. over the past few months i've been working on a fantasy called Paladin Rising which can mostly be found on deviantart (link in sig) though it is not proof read yet and has a lot of mistakes in it. i'll refine it once it's finished.

aside from that i'm a fairly average college student with the exception of i don't drink. i'm interested in many things from writing to science to cars to tabletop board games. i study chemistry, biology and physics for my A-levels.

anyways, intro finished: greetings all. :thumbr: