Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Aloha! (1 Viewer)

R

remily

Hi, I'm 22 from south London, England. Have been freelancing for about 7 years now, mostly music/entertainment-related stuff. I'm really keen to try some fiction and travel wrting though! Writing articles can get quite repetitive!

Cheynekalani

Aloha to you too!

Aloha ahui hou!

Hey there im from hawaii. Welcome to the writing forum im new here too. I never wrote anything. I am in the process in writing my first book. Its going to be a non-fiction based on true events that i experienced in my life, Drug addiction, abandonment, surviving homeless on the streets of hawaii, and discovery of sexual identity. Let me know about what you have written may be we can collabarate. Alrighty have a good one.
Much Mahalo!

Wallmaker

Remily,
Yeah, totally agree with sniper. Great name. I LOOVE travel writing! You should totally workshop a few pieces here so I can read and pretend I'm somewhere else, instead of at my compy with homework to do.

My fav. book is actually kinda travel book: Douglas Adam's and Mark Cawardine's Last Chance to See. It's about looking for endangered species, but they go everwhere... and it's narrated in the voice of the late great Adams.

Okay, rambling over. What I mean to say is, Welcome!

-Kay