Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Aloha I'm new here (1 Viewer)

C

cuCh

=P~ Hey everyone I just joined this forum. I want to develop good writing skills. If anyone has tips please reply and let me know. I am here to meet and learn from everyone. So do not shy. Leave me a comment or message. I will enjoy it. Aloha!!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. For tips, best check the site and you'll find plenty!!!

Nickie

A

articlia

=P~ Hey everyone I just joined this forum. I want to develop good writing skills. If anyone has tips please reply and let me know. I am here to meet and learn from everyone. So do not shy. Leave me a comment or message. I will enjoy it. Aloha!!

Hi
Me too new to the forum, but not new for writing!!! mmm
the ever best tip for quality writing is to develop a habit of quality reading. read, read again, think over it, then write it in your own words!
best of luck though :thumbl:

Wallmaker

Welcome. I always say the best way to become a better writer is too read a lot! And there's tons to read on the forum!

Cheers!
-Kay

Foxee

Patron
Patron
cuCh, welcome to WF!

Read a lot. Write a lot. Enjoy yourself hugely.

C'mon in and get started. :) Bear in mind that all the advice on the site is free and you often get what you pay for. Just take what you need.

~Foxee

C

cuCh

:2stars:
Hi
Me too new to the forum, but not new for writing!!! mmm
the ever best tip for quality writing is to develop a habit of quality reading. read, read again, think over it, then write it in your own words!
best of luck though :thumbl:

:p thank you for the advice

mi is happy

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Have fun and if you need anything feel free to ask. As for tips... just write alot :). If you have an idea then just think about it, build on it, and, of course, write. If you need anything, or need a freind feel free to PM me! I look forward to reading your work!
Talking about your work, what things do you like to write?