Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Allo There (1 Viewer)

W

weakening_flower

Hey there. I'm an angsty teen with alot of drama to write about. I do try to stray from the idiotic teen drama and mostly base my stories and writings upon suicide and depression. I try to keep them interesting though. Well, i was recommended here by a friend and here I am.

~Ann

Vee

Interesting choice of sub-genre. I was going to suggest you change your forum name to 'blossoming flower' but given the material you will writing about I can understand why you chose your name.

Welcome. And have fun!

W

weakening_flower

Interesting choice of sub-genre. I was going to suggest you change your forum name to 'blossoming flower' but given the material you will writing about I can understand why you chose your name.

Well, that is a nice username, but yes, I think this one suits myself pretty well, too. :) Thanks for the welcomes! Greatly appreciated.