Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Albert Marrin (1 Viewer)

Caeser

If anyone is doing a Historical Novel (mainly American History) you have gotta check him out. He has been my favorite author for historical info. since i was around 10. He gives the facts, plain out. Very easy to read and understand. I've read:

America and Vietnam

Stalin: Russia's Man of Steel

Hitler

Mao Tse-Tung

and

Napoleon and the Napoleanic Wars

He has many others, but these are just the ones I read. He has 3 on the civil war. One dealing with Robert E. Lee, one dealing with Ulysses S. Grant, and one dealing with Abraham Lincoln. I am about to read: The Yanks are coming. They're very very good. I love his writing.
You have been informed.