Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Agatha Christie (1 Viewer)

C

cmgmaxim

Hey everyone,

Did you hear about Agatha Christie? She wrote a mystery stories? Is she great writer?

Christy

daniela

Agatha Christie is pretty good. She gets repetitive in her stories after a while, though. I loved reading her books when I was younger, but as I have learned more about writing, I have not been able to sit down and enjoy one of Christie's novels without spotting many errors. Still, she is a fun author to read. I recommend Ten Little Indians and The Orient Express.

--DM--

C

cmgmaxim

I know "the ten little Indians" and did read it. Also, I remembered the movie in 1930's or 1940's (not remember exactly).

Christy

LoneWolf

I like Agatha Christies a lot, though I haven't been reading her works as much as I used to. Usually the wife kills the husband, or vice versa (at least in the ones I've read)...as daniela said, repetitive. But I love And Then There was One..my fave by far.

Users who are viewing this thread