Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

After Daniel, More Like After Shmaniel (1 Viewer)

Summerhaze

After Daniel by Moira Farr was shit. I barely got past the prologue before I threw it across my classroom, and into the RECYCLING bin.

Afte Daniel is a nonfiction book about a 35 year old man who killed himself on Valentines Day, 1994 in his room; locked, and a note on the door. After his suicide his girlfriend (Moira Farr) did a bit of research on suicide and all that, and then in 1999 she wrote a book about it.

IT SUCKED

all she did was repeat herself and never moved on in the plot. She goes way too deep into description and it just gets boring. I like description but not a whole page to describe the mood. Maybe a paragraph, but not a page.

Moira Farr - After Daniel = DO NOT READ

Last edited: