Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

~Accomplishments~ (1 Viewer)

joonho1

Wrote a difficult portion of a writing piece? Something good happen to you? Just feel good and want to post something positive? This thread is for YOU! :D

I got this idea when I won my local library's writing contest. I thought of the forums here and the idea sprouted! :)

So any accomplishments or good things can be posted here!

Thanks, joonho1

PS: Yeah, I spelled 'Acconmplishments' wrong... it's a typo...

Edit: No you didn't! *whistles innocently* ~Foxee
Edit2: Thanks... :)

Last edited:

garza

Don't worry about it. AP has good copy editors in Backbushastan, or is it Outer Backbushastan now?

Anyroad congratulations on your contest victory.

RoundEye

I woke up this morning, put my two feet on the floor and walked to my computer chair.

That’s all I accomplished today. :joker:

Oh, and I put my pants on.

MeeQ

I accomplished self satisfaction with the notion I am better than nearly all human life.

joonho1

Garza- Thanks. :)
RoundEye- Lol...
MeeQ- Of course.

New accomplishment- I dragged myself to this website and posted something. :D

mandax

My LSAT goal for October is a 165. After being stuck at around 161 for a week or two, I took an LSAT preptest today and scored a 170. Not going to lie ... I was on the verge of tears. Now I'm afraid to take another pretpest -- don't want to ruin my inflated ego!

KangTheMad

Accomplishemnts:

I have a job
I have good grades
I don't do drugs
I haven't killed anybody.
I wrote a 4,500 word short story

Patrick

WF Veterans
I actually used to have lunch, frequently, with somebody who had cerebral palsy because he frequented my parents' cafe. The bare facts about an affliction never do the suffering a person like that goes through justice.I wouldn't wish a day of that on anybody. I think they're far more remarkable than most, certainly moreso than those who take a cruel pleasure in the struggles of others, whether they have a pretty face or perfectly operational muscular and skeletal features or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

caelum

Astronomer
I actually used to have lunch, frequently, with somebody who had cerebral palsy because he frequented my parents' cafe. The bare facts about an affliction never do the suffering a person like that goes through justice.I wouldn't wish a day of that on anybody. I think they're far more remarkable than most, certainly moreso than those who take a cruel pleasure in the struggles of others, whether they have a pretty face or perfectly operational muscular and skeletal features or not.

My little brother has CP. He's pretty lucky, though, compared to most cases. Has most of his motor control and his aptitude is sharp.

MeeQ

I am not happy my posts keep being deleted. Censorship is twice as evil as i could ever be.

Truth will set you free whilst the anger opens up your eyes.

B

Baron

I am not happy my posts keep being deleted. Censorship is twice as evil as i could ever be.

Truth will set you free whilst the anger opens up your eyes.

Posts only get deleted if you disregard the guidelines. Read them and stick within them and you'll have no problem. You agreed to them when you registered regardless of whether or not you took the time to read them.

If you have any gripe with staff then I suggest that you take it up with whoever it is by personal message rather than derailing threads. That's assuming you don't want more posts deleted.

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
Called my 86 year old woman friend this morning who has Parkinson's. She has no computer and was asking me about altenative treatments. I'm sending her off some info this morning.

Msweeble

Im going to New York next week with my boyfriend

EVERY time I have booked a holiday with a boyfriend (including booking a honeymoon with my ex fiance), we have broken up before going on it...if we manage another 9 days then I may have broken the cycle!!