Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

about a story (1 Viewer)

C

catfishtuna

I wrote a story it in the short story section under "catfishtuna" of course lol its not finished I just wanted people to get to know my writing style and get some gentle criticizm.I look forward to your opinions.

catfishtuna

wordjunkie

Welcome and good luck!

What really is encouraging to me is that just when I was at the brink of giving up on writing, I found a mentor / tutor / instructor who has helped me so much that I can never repay him. His name is Rob Parnell. If you will visit the following website below, you will see wonderful ebooks and tools to help you hone your writing skills. Yes, I also get a commission for those who make purchases, but I am convinced that I am doing you a favor after seeing what it has done for me. I hope you will visit so that you will see what I mean. His ebooks are DIRT CHEAP. But the wisdom and instruction that they contain is worth more than gold.