Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A written hello... (1 Viewer)

F

FrostGT

First time I've ever said hello on a forum so excuse this if it comes off as weird, cheesy or some variation thereof. Anyway I'll just K.I.S.S. and say Hello, goodeve.

wheelz1138

Does K.I.S.S. = Keep It Short & Sweet, or the rock band (purportedly) Knights In Satan's Service? If the former, you succeeded.

Welcome to WF!

Last edited:

Hawke

Patron
Patron
K.I.S.S. might mean 'keep it simple, stupid.' At least that's what I've heard Judge Judy say. :)

Welcome to the community, FrostGT. Good to have you here. Enjoy!