Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A way to read documents with Microsoft's Natural voices (Inside a word Document) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglasshouse

WF Veterans
(I proofread using a new technology. Here is the link)

appsource.microsoft.com

Read My Document

Make your computer read your documents!
appsource.microsoft.com

https://www.goskills.com/Microsoft-Office/Resources/Microsoft-Word-add-ins

The voices sound so human that I might upgrade to meet the requirements of this. I might need the latest word. I am not sure. Because the add ons work on different versions of word.

Fiender

I've long used Balabolka, a free text-to-speech program, to help me proofread and revise. It's probably not as natural sounding as the Microsoft alternative, but it's a lot cheaper and I find it gets the job done. :)

KeganThompson

Staff member
Board Moderator
I like to use google docs. I should hear/ read my writing out loud. I've heard this advice a lot. So I need to do it. I will see if I can find a google docs alt. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.