Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A thread/section to discuss entertainment such as TV and Movies? (1 Viewer)

BrandonTheWriter

I have been back on here for a little bit now and noticed there isn't a place to discuss what movies you last saw and whatnot. Not a huge deal but in addition to writing and reading, I do love watching a good movie. Would just be nice to discuss it on a nice friendly community like this.

Maybe I could make a thread in The Tavern for it if that is okay? Maybe it's only me that would use it, so would love some additional feedback. See if it interests anyone else.

Reactions: PiP