Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A Rainforest Adventure for My 3rd grade daughter and class (1 Viewer)

Pats

Here's a short story I wrote for my eight year old daughter, Manders and her third grade class. I included the names of each child in her class within the story. I know I said each name at least twice ;)

This was just a fun project JD and I thought we would put together for Manders and her class. JD has done a nice render to go with it. I think he is working on more. :D

Ms Fletcher's Amazing Rainforest Adventure

This is my first attempt at juvenile, creative non-fiction. All comments or critiques will be appreciated.

---Pats :type: