Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A poet at heart, a loser at surface (1 Viewer)

M

mickey.hades

Hey people I'm joe schuster. I type like a fool on chat rooms but I can assure you my stories have much more grammer and depth to them

Anyways... yeah, I'm Joe, 16, and I am restarting on a book I had thought was a lost cause-- but I emailed the first chapter to some close friends, who convinced me that I actually had talent... I'm having a problem with the title, but it comes in time. I would say my greatest influences are from the well known Mr. Steven King, but decide for yourself.

And now, I go-- To post my story for all to enjoy 8)

Hey Joe,

Sounds like a song probably too old for you to know. You're 15, I'm 51. A numerologist would give that mirrored number a meaning. I don't. But your words "a loser at surface" peaks my interest. The meaning?

Don't ever give up writing, and don't ever depend on others to keep you motivated, no matter our need for just that.

Steve

"Why do I exist?"

oops

Backtracked through your post and it was someone else who was 15. Oh well, what's one year, and like I said, numerology counts not for me.

Steve

"Why do I exist?"