Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A New Member. . ! (1 Viewer)

L

Laura- Tiffany

My name is Tiffany, but you can call me Tabs if you want. I've been writing since I was four years old. I started with comedy plays and moved my way up to science fiction/fantasy novels. I haven't been published yet, but I'm working just as hard as I can.

A lengthy illness has stripped me of some of my writing abilities. I thought joining this forum would help me regain them.

Aside from writing, I like hiking, running, cooking, reading, studying, playing on the computer, procrastinating, and stealing books from the school library (hey, I return them when I'm finished). I live on a farm with five dogs: a Tibetan spaniel, a chihuahua/dachsund mix, a hound/bulldog mix, a German shepherd, and a Belgian sheepdog. I also have three cats and four chickens (one is a rooster).

I suppose that's it. Anything else?

Shinn

Hello there and let me welcome you to Writing Forums, Tabs! :) *waves*

I hope you will enjoy being here, and will find the help you need with writing.

~ Shinn

Kel

Welcome to Writing Forums, Tabs! Such a cute name.

I hope you find what you need and then some!

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello, Tabs (I love that name). Ah, an animal lover. I have one dog (Golden Retriever), two cats, 3 Bettas (fish) and two horses. Welcome to the forums! :)