Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A man walked into the room (1 Viewer)

EmmaSohan

WF Veterans
I was having a problem -- my father was diagnosed as having a problem and needing a med, and it finally came in a month later, and he did see why he needed it, and neither did I, he was a lot better, and it was an expensive med, and we had one day to cancel shipment if he was going to refuse to take it, and someone had taken a blood draw (!) the day before, so they might know if he needed it, but NO ONE knew who took the blood draw, and . .

A man walked into the room. EX DEUX MACHINA! He was on his regular monthly visit. He had the results of the test, he explained what they meant, he gave good advice, and all was solved!

All the world's a stage,, and we are but players. Laughing.