Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A lyrical introduction. (1 Viewer)

Humberg

Hello there! everybody and anyone whom shows new people some care.
I am a vocalist and lyricist extraordinaire.
That has yet to receive his microphone, so while waiting on deliveries from a distance to be directed to my door,
Ill hop on this tube of nets and hopefully explore new processes of increasing my wits,
other then that really try not to sound like a dumb ****.
Because we are all still learning how to improve our tactics of moving around words and letters to make them sound better,
or just drawn out.
Oh by the way if you read this thank you!
And guess what?
It's your turn now.

***Moderator's Note: Edited to remove language***

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunluchyn

Hi and welcome
There are a few other songwriters/lyricists lurking around in here, so you should find some like minded souls

Have fun and enjoy reading through the Posts and Threads
There ar some amazingly talented writers amongst this group

Lewdog

WF Veterans
You must write every post from now on in rhyme.
If they aren't, you get a one day ban each time.
I hope this is something you get.
Oh, and be careful where you say ****.
This board will give you a bunch of tools,
Just make sure you take time to read the rules.

:cyclops:

***Moderator's Note: Edited to remove language***

Last edited by a moderator:

dolphinlee

Hello Humberg,

it's not often we get somebody who jumps right and and gives us a taste of their work. I particularly like the sentence, "because we are all still learning how to improve our tactics of moving around words and letters to make them sound better."

It wasn't until I read this sentence that I realised that I do have different tactics for playing around with what I write. So thank you for helping me to realise that.

All the best in 2013

Elvenswordsman

WF Veterans
Welcome to WF!

Nice intro, as you continue to post I'm sure it will enhance your rapport among the others on this forum. Good luck with writing, do it often. Post and keep your head up,

Elven