Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A little late in the hello. (1 Viewer)

Lost in Some Story

Well I've been on this forum for about a week now so I've already had a couple of chances to rub digital shoulders with all of you. My name is Jason. I hail from Chicago, although I'll be moving to the state of Kentucky in the next few weeks. I write short fiction and would embrace a little criticism from other authors. I'll be posting short stories within the next few weeks. Until then, I look forward to getting to know all you fine folks.:cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread