Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A little bit about me (1 Viewer)

Mrflowchi25

I grew up in New England in house with four leave clovers on the shutters. I am forty years old, and called myself mrflowchi because I like martial arts. I think there is Kung fu in all of us.

I hope to explore writing, and learning how to critique.

NajaNoir

Kung Fu in all of us huh? Interesting, I hope you write about that and allow us the opportunity to read it.

Welcome to the forums. See you around. :)

indianroads

Staff member
Global Moderator
Martial arts require discipline, dedication, responsibility and respect. I've been training since I was 5 years old (I'm 67 now) and have advanced degrees in several styles. My best friend is a Sil-Lum Gung Fu master - he used to teach at the Chinese Community Center in Palo Alto in the SF bay area.

Bring the attributes of martial art training into your writing and you'll do well.

OH - and pay no attention to those mutten-heads above, they no nothing of what they speak.