Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A Light Read (1 Viewer)

H

honulii

I've been trying to find something to read that would be amusing, fun, and not about sex, murder, war, or some other form of depression. I finally found a wonderful book...

The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear, by Walter Moers.

If you're looking, like I was, for a book you can read without the fear of violence and sex etc...then I would totally suggest this book.
Not only is it AMAZINGLY written, but it's imaginative, humorous, long (not sure about the exact pages, but it's a fat book), and ILLUSTRATED. :) I was so happy to find it. Read it for something to give you a rest and make you laugh and smile.