Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A hello from Leo (1 Viewer)

Leopold

Hey, I'm Leopold. I've joined this forum because I love writing and I hope that the community here can give me some advice on how I can improve.
Show me some love? :thumbl:

D

Dr. Malone

Hello Leopold. You're from Wales? Ya'll have your own language, right? I know someone who visited there and he said it really threw him for a loop. And you hate the British?

Leopold

Hey Malone. I'm assuming that you're American, am I right? Yeah we have our own language, but I'm not fluent in it.

Example would be:

Pwy wyt ti? = Who are you?

I don't hate the rest of the brits. Most people in my country dislike England, but everyone loves Scotland and Ireland. But I love them all. I'm a loving guy.

D

Dr. Malone

Yep, American. My great grandma was born in Scotland and my mom's side of the family is irish, so I'm extremely pale and usually drunk. I'll look forward to reading your stuff.

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, Leopold! And of course, welcome to the forum. I'm also from a country where different languages are spoken, but I must confess that I'm more fluent in English and German than in French (my grandfather would curse me for it, he was French-speaking!)

Nickie