Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A forum? Wow! thats funny!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Butterfly Dreams
  • Start date
B

Butterfly Dreams

Hi! My name is Jaymee!!!

I have never heard of a writing forum before so this is all pretty cool to me. My friend, The girl left behind... told me about this forum, so i thought it would be cool to try out. I have recently got into writing poetry and i'm looking forward to hearing some advice from everyone. I like peanut butter sandwiches and kissing my boyfriend, Cecil..... He'd kill me if he found out i wrote that on the internet!! (he is soo shy) he'd probly kill me for writing that he was shy, too.... I live in NC, USA and i am a high school student.

well, i'm looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say!!

Best regards,
Jaymee!!!!!! :lol:

Shinn

Hello there and let me be the first to welcome you to the forum, Jaymee. I'm a friend of Elizabeth's. I hope you will have fun with us here, and will learn some new things, and get critiques on your work. Also, critique and the favour will be returned :)

Have fun!

~ Shinn

B

Butterfly Dreams

Hello to Shinn!
Thank you for being the first to say "Hello!"
I love Elizabeth, she's sweet isn't she? This place looks like its gonna be fun!! See you around!!

BD

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Welcome to the forum, I hope it lives up to your expectations, there is a bit of most things and all sorts of people here.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Jaymee. For a small price I won't tell Cecil. *grin* Ah I'm just kidding. Sorta. ;) Enjoy!

Hi Jaymee!!!!

Good to see you wanted to help me take over the forum!!! (just kidding) Lol, welcome to the forum, and unlike Hawke, i'm gonna tell Cecil!!! I can just see his face!!! hehe, drama on Tuesday, don't forget...

Love you!!!!!
Elizabeth!!