Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

A big warm hello to all of you! (1 Viewer)

P

Paula

Hello there everyone! I'm Paula and I have been lurking here for a bit, so I thought it is about time that I introduced myself and joined in the fun. You seem like a knowledgeable and creative bunch so I thought I would stop a while. Perhaps I should tell you a little about myself, I'm 20 years old, I'm from Wales, I write mostly fiction but like to dable in poetry when the feeling takes me. I have just finished the first draft of my first novel which is a blend of social and science fiction set in the not to distant future, which I hope I will one day be totally happy with! But for now I am happy to learn as much as I possibly can about a craft I love. I think I have come to the right place! I look forward to getting to know you all and making new friends

B

Baron

Welcome to the forum Paula. What is it that you're hoping to be totally happy with, the novel or the not too distant future?

P

Paula

Haha! both really, but I did mean the novel. Thank you all for the lovely welcome. What do you lot like to write / read?

P

Paula

Hey y'all, Its a welsh conspiracy, we have come to take over the place! No, not really. There will definately be a few chunks of novel and poetry from me real soon, would love some fresh eyes to have a roam over it!

Thank you all for the lovely welcome
Paula x