A Good RPG Idea...

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: A Good RPG Idea...

SoNickSays...

A Good RPG Idea...

I know Im kinda new to RPGs, but I had quite a good idea for an RPG.

Im gonna write down the idea, then if you want to join just post, and I'll remember to add you when I get around to make an Affairs Thread.

That makes a lot of RPGs going on, which is why Im gonna post only the idea now, not the whole affairs (so I don't forget it )

OK, so this is the thing. Have any of you seen the movie Gabrielle? it's similar to that.

It's a kind of Noir World. The world is engulfed in Shadows, and banished angels (demons) are forced to the Earth. They are making the Earth their own, and making staying alive a desperate struggle. Their deeds do not go unnoticed. The great creator sends down his Seraphs (Angels) into mortal bodies to purify the Earth by wiping out the Source Demons (the original Demons, not the turned ones).
    Add some romance as it goes along, some fights, some general socializing. You can be Demon or Angel. Some Demons can be Demi-Demons (they are Demons that have been turned long over time, and their powers are halved in strength) but all Angels are Seraphs, none are Demi.

Powers: Demons have the power of Shadows (manipulate shadows, and even become shadows) and Source Demons lack any emotion.
    Angels have the power of Light (same as shadows but for light). Seraphs have so much emotion they can actually give some of their own to others. They cannot do this to Source Demons, however.

So, that's my idea

Nick

Nowhere special...just...bird watching...yeah, sure...bird watching...
    ... i quite like it. i'm in, save a demi-demon for me
    The truth shall make ye fret

i'll go a demon, fallen angel, type thing if that's k?
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong.
    No matter how fast light travels, it finds darkness has always gotten there
    first and is waiting for it" ~ Reaper man, Terry Pratchett

Nowhere special...just...bird watching...yeah, sure...bird watching...
    so now wolfy is one without emotion... interesting...
    The truth shall make ye fret

yes very.
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong.
    No matter how fast light travels, it finds darkness has always gotten there
    first and is waiting for it" ~ Reaper man, Terry Pratchett

SoNickSays...
    Demi and Source. Gotcha.

Let me guess, reserve a tail for Renos too?

Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol system, Earth, Europe, England, Darlington
    Hey, If I join I'll be a Seraph... they are cool and powerful

Just to let you know though I have GCSEs over the next four and a half weeks so I am going to be a tad busy and If I don't post as regularly as you would like just PM me and tell me to get my butt online

But cool idea I like it
    Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
    - Mark Twain

However great a man's natural talent may be, the act of writing cannot be learned all at once.
    - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

SoNickSays...
    Hell, I'd tell you to get your butt anywhere

Yeah, sure. I'll keep you up to date on any happenings you miss if you're gone a while. Im gonna let some of the big RP's die down a bit before I start, so you've got time

Smacking her head on her keyboard, trying desperately to write something worth while.
    I wana join! I'll be an angel!
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    -Randy K. Milholland
    Hidden Content

I'll side with Mi on this one. But perhaps because the up coming weeks are so vital, you should halt on starting the R.P.G so soon. As many of the R.P.Gs currently going will no doubt reach a massive standstill for a little while.

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast