anyone up for a romance rp?

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone up for a romance rp?

anyone up for a romance rp?

so..ehm..I'm looking for one male or person to play the male in this one.
    I won't come up with a storyline quite yet, but I have a few ideas in case anyone who decides to join this doesn't. I'm not much into "sci-fi" romance rps, but I'd most likely agree to just about anything else. I usually like them taking place in a time before this one.
    ^_^ I'll fill out my charecter profile once someone actually joins this....which might take awhile...>.>
    Run mad as often as you choose, but do not faint

Nowhere special...just...bird watching...yeah, sure...bird watching...
    ... yeah alright. An rp's and rp and i need to get used to writing romance if i want to add depth to my characters and stories. i'm in.
    The truth shall make ye fret

okay,great. do you have any specific storyline you were thinking of or do you want me to think of something?

I'm not entirely sure... you wanted it sometime in the past... i've got either;

1/ I am the disturbed knight who has come back from the Crusades with scars (physically and mentally) and you... I'll let you decide that.

2/ Life of a young couple in 1939, before and during the war.

Just my ideas, if you want another time period/storyline just say so.

hmm...I have an idea. (not that yours are bad or anything!)
    and you can reject this one if you want to.
    howabout it's the south during the late tens, early twenties, maybe? and you're sort of a rebellious type...one of those guys that a girl's parents would look at and immediately dissaprove of. I live with my aunt and uncle, and am unhappy with them- they make me do chores since they have no boys (and I'm no tomboy either), and aren't exactly kind to me...but I'm used to it and don't complain much since they feed me and such.
    so you decide to kidnap me (make up your own reason- haha) and I warm up to you little by little. I guess the main plot of the story would be discovering that we were meant for eachother (you- the wary, rebellious, misunderstood oe. me- the one who strangely understands you perfectly), and also any adventures we might go on. we can sort of build it as we go...
    I thought it was a pretty good idea for a romance, but it's okay if you don't like that idea

Madam if it would make you happy i would stop my own heart from beating.

In other words, the storyline looks great, I'll steal you away because i feel that your relatives are oppressing you and your creative spirit. Sound good enough to you? Oh yes and on one adventure i will find you a kitten/puppy, if thats ok with you.

*hugs you and doesn't let go* Sir, I do believe I love you ^_^
    I'm sorry it took me so long to reply...>.>
    hmmmm *thinks of a profile*
    I suppose this is mediocre of me, to post a profile, but it just gives the other person an idea of what they're dealing with =P

Name: Heather Peterson

physical features: an average build for a 15 year old, and she works too much to have much fat on her bones- though she has decent strength because of that work. She has dark brown hair that billows in waves that reach to the middle of her back when it is down. Usually she is made to keep it up any way possible- in a braid, in a bun, anything. she has a delicate face with large brown eyes that make her seem strange. her nose isn't perfect, but it isn't huge.

personality: she is shy and doesn't talk alll that much, but she's smart and she's honest when she does talk. people who don't know her generally see her as intriguing- they aren't sure what to think of her. she could come off as dreamy or perhaps intellectual. she's very kind and loves animals, but doesn't socialize all that much. even with the people her own age.

extras: she likes riding the horses her aunt and uncle have in the nearby woods and fields, outside of their small town. she likes reading and writing, since her aunt schools her at certain times during the week.
    if you were to get to know her better, the real her, you'd find she was interesting and a good friend, and perhaps had certain quirks to her. she is very generous and likes helping other people, aside from the fact that she has no one to help. she'd try to make all the sad people in the town feel better if she could, just to have the satisfaction of knowing she helped them. but as I said, she's very shy. and the melancholy circumstances of her life cause her to fight depression... but she of course finds happiness in books and writing..and daydreaming. and animals. Sorry, my syntax structure is sort of gone at the moment...

there's just some random tidbits about her so you can know her a little better....
    and you don't have to post a profile for you charecter if you don't want to...but you caannnnn *smiles*

Name: John Book

Appearance: Most people find John frightening despite the fact that he doesn't try to be frightening. He is six foot and four inches tall and is well built from various activities. His dark brown hair is long enough to droop over his forehead and just touch his eyebrows, this usually means that his elders shout at him to 'get a haircut'. John has eyes that were originally blue but have gradually become more and more gray. He normally wears jeans, a white shirt (usually with black motor oil stains) and a brown, leather jacket.

Personality: John is a man who loves freedom in all of its forms. He likes the fact that he doesn't have to live how people tell him to if he doesn't live in a town. He likes the way animals roam free and at peace in their natural environment. One of the freedoms he loves most of all is creative freedom. In John's opinion, 'A man without creative thought is just a shaved monkey'. Besides this John is a carefree and warm. He is very compassionate and can't stand to see others in emotional distress.

I think that'll do, don't you agree miss?

Why sir, I do think it will.
    okay so I guess this can be the early to mid 1920's. =) just anywhere in that time range will do *shrugs*

Heather sighed as her loose hair hung around her face in the mirror. She pulled it back with graceful hands, tying a simple band into it so that it wouldn't threaten to fall into her face. She slipped on a loose pair of trousers as she did everyday, because it would be rather difficult to chop wood in a dress. A white shirt hung loosely on her form, though she was grateful it was not too stuffy. Her shoes finished the process of getting ready for a day's work. Lingering near the wardrobe before leaving the comfort of her room, she opened the door to slip one last peek at the contents inside. An array of pretty, but yet simple dresses hung there. She didn't like them just because they were pretty. She also liked them because they meant relaxation. Freedom. They didn't make her feel like a servant; a niece who did chores in order to keep her aunt and uncle's little, but still existant, good oppinions. The dresses made her feel like herself. The way the floral pattern was just so on this one, or how lovely the shade of lavender was on this one. And the notebooks and novels on the wardrobe floor made her feel better as well- for they contained some of the things in life she most enjoyed. Her writing, and stories, for instance.
    She made her way out the back door, hearing its usual creak as it closed. The logs sat there, looming. Waiting for her to chop them up with the wretched axe that seemed out to get her. 'You are out to get me, aren't you?' she asked it bitterly as she took it up from it's usual spot on the ground. She took a savory look at the sky. The clouds were a nice blue-grayish color today. How calm and peaceful they looked. Unlike many, Heather liked overcast days just as much as everyone else did sunny. She didn't mind sunny days, but they were too common. Her time of procrastination had come to an abrupt stop, as she felt the eyes of her aunt peering from the kitchen window. She began to chop, and had no trouble considering she'd learned how to do it quite a few years ago.

John was walking by the ranch on a small, dirt trail to the nearest town when he saw the girl starting to chop wood. He stopped and leaned against the fence as he watched her move in with a practiced grace, if a certain grace can be applied to wood cutting. John looked at the lovely brown hair, caught in an unyielding band. He sighed. She hasn't got any freedom, he thought to himself as he watched her doing mens work, dressed as a man. He shook his head, Morganville can wait.
    John walked up to the gate and opened it. He walked slowly over towards the girl,
    "Hello there miss? Why are you chopping wood when you could be in town living your life? I tell you what. I'll help you with any jobs you need to do if you come into town with me afterwards. What do you say miss?"

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast