The Bards' Bistro

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 1 of 102 1234567891151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bards' Bistro

The Bards' Bistro

Come in, grab a seat, have a drink and a bite to eat while enjoying general LM Poetry Challenge discussions, questions, and the like.

*Please be advised that only challenge and score threads are allowed within the LM Poetry Challenge forum. All questions and discussions should take place here in The Bards' Bistro.
    Last edited by Selorian; November 23rd, 2007 at 01:15 PM.
    Utopia can only exist in a violent societyHidden Content

Sorry for the delay, we're now open for posting.

Baron
    Quote Originally Posted by Selorian View Post
    Sorry for the delay, we're now open for posting.
    The time that you've taken in setting this up is appreciated. It's great to see that it's moving forward.

You're very welcome. I want to make sure that your baby is well looked after and done right. Again, thank you for all the work you did getting this challenge started.

There's now a sticky at the top of the poetry forum titled LM Poetry Challenge and provides a link inside to this forum.

Bistro?

Couldn't we have had something more fitting, like a seedy bar or a Chinese opium den?

Attribute the appellation to my atrocious attempt at alliteration.

See, I'm horrendously bad at it.

Poets' Pisshouse?

Rhymers' Rombustuous Rotunda of Revulsion?

Versifiers' Veritable Vaginal...

No, thinking about it, Bistro is good!

Though when I read the word "bard", I think of Shakespeare, who I can be fairly certain never entered a bistro.

Baron
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelz1138 View Post
    Though when I read the word "bard", I think of Shakespeare, who I can be fairly certain never entered a bistro.
    Bard is a druid term, still used, relating to poets who traditionally veiled the Druid mysteries in their verse. End of trivial pursuits session

The bloke who played Ken Barlow in Corrie was a druid; I saw him at Stonehenge in the murky past. He was blowing some horn thing, I was tripping. We didn't speak; I thought it best not to. That was the year I told some Druid bint with a large chest that she could have health, wealth and happiness if she'd let me violate her pooper.

Ah, those new age days.

Page 1 of 102 1234567891151101 ... LastLast