anyone can do this

Thread: anyone can do this

anyone can do this

pick a character.

1) Angela Harowitz
    2) Sandy Lithgow
    3) Brian Sandano
    4) Ted Blanchett

now make up your own character to act as the opposing force.

example: Angela Harowitz & Louie Van Louis

both characters are at an icecream shop downtown. both characters want a certain flavor of ice cream however there is only one scoop left. who gets it?
    make sure to use dialogue and body language to illustrate the characters!

(alright, alright. i know this is super simple. however, most great works don't have to come from extremely well thought out ideas. they can come from simple circumstances in everyday life!)
    underconstruction

Meth. Nobody gets it. Nobody is willing to understand me and my...problem. That's just what it is to them. A problem, a stain on society, a little pock mark on the polished face of humanity. The only people who know, however, are the people who do it too. Like the broad of 34th Street with wild blonde hair that she claims to have come from the Florida sun. But she knows how to cook. Told my mom that a couple months ago when I was barely snorting. She was off her rocker twirling about in a tornado of weddings and grandchildren while I was smirking behind the metaphor. I guess you could say we were both high that day. Like mother, like son.

(i'll finish it later.)
    underconstruction

pick a character.
    i would, lol, if i had heard of any of them :p it sounds like a good idea though, i just haven't heard of any of them so can't really do it
    Heather

~ HεαтнεяLΓΈυιѕε