The Question Game. - Page 6

Page 6 of 258 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141656106206 ... LastLast

Thread: The Question Game.

00:00

How many livers does a 24 month old ferret have?

What is a chronoton?
    Toute me grêle, l'Archiduc de France !

Hidden Content
    WF's offical Francophile / Europhile Hidden Content

Hidden Content Originally Posted by The Silver Druid
    If you put a dehydrated watermelon into a shoe, then add water, it will cause a rift in the space-time continuum.

A minute & minute (get it?) plankton that keeps track of the time before doomsday & armageddon and all the crazy jazz.

If the world rotates at a rate of 1/24 of its circumference an hour, & Jenna has just removed her shoes, what color is the fourth crayon in the box?

purple.

did you ever beleive your toys came to life at night and they walked around and such?

No. And I blame Disney for every kid that does. Curse those damn cg toys.

Are you as bored as I am?
    "Alien bugs are tearing up this city and we've been making a lot of noise fighting them. You have a knife with hunger pains and I've got a black hole strapped to my wrist. I think the army might get a little bit suspicious of us."
    Kyle Toruse, Where We Belong

probably.

have you ever played the alphabet game?

No. What's the alphabet game?
    "Alien bugs are tearing up this city and we've been making a lot of noise fighting them. You have a knife with hunger pains and I've got a black hole strapped to my wrist. I think the army might get a little bit suspicious of us."

the alphabet game is where you get x amount of couples (or it can be single people, whichever) and you go through the alphabet thinking of sexual acts begining with the letter.
    the first couple to get all letters win.

(it can be really random like for P you could have sex in a Park and cross P off the list ect ect
    and you dont have to go through the alphabet in order, but its more interesting if you do)

what is the last thing you ate?

a sandwich.

Where the hell is everyone? When I joined the place was always busy. Now everyone's vanished.

people have work, school ect. they might not have school holidays at the moment.

why do shops close early on sunday??