The Question Game. - Page 53

Page 53 of 259 FirstFirst ... 343454647484950515253545556575859606163103153253 ... LastLast

Thread: The Question Game.

PM me the info, I guarantee a plan.

Failing that I can do wonders with a pair of pliers.

Will she do it?
    A humble wolf with dreams of being on a stamp, releasing an autobiography, having a film made showing his daily struggles, having a world wide fan club... - Code Red

"Doing? You're doing what ANY sane man in your appalling circumstances would do. You're going mad." - The Killing Joke.

Quite probably.

Since when did I develop this habit of occasionally chewing on my index finger? (Seriously - it's a problem!)

All my best thoughts were stolen by the ancients. Ralph Waldo Emerson

'm gonna say, right after you gnawed off part of your thumb.

Why do I have to fake results that my school was too lazy to do in the first place?
    A humble wolf with dreams of being on a stamp, releasing an autobiography, having a film made showing his daily struggles, having a world wide fan club... - Code Red

"Doing? You're doing what ANY sane man in your appalling circumstances would do. You're going mad." - The Killing Joke.

Because they are - obviously - too lazy to fake it themselves.

Why won't my landlord fix the taps over the bath tub?

For the same reason mine won't reglaze the tub even though I was promised it over two years ago before moving in. Landlords are evil. Bad evil, not like you and me.

Whydoes mint pepsi taste so damn good?

o_O Mint Pepsi? Hrm.... Because it's the brainchild of a fellow evil genius that has perfected mass-hypnosis through television commercials?

Why don't I like Pepsi?

Because you're one of those coke purists? Actually any cola will do for me.

WHy does boring faked work go so much faster when playing word games simultaneously?

Because time flies when you're having fun, of course!

When did it go from 9am to 11am (seriously - despite my answer just now, where the hell did the last two hours go o_O?)

Probably the same moment it jumped from 6 to 8 here.

Hey, time flies ....

Why do I always wait till the last moment to do stuff?

Because there is always something better to do.

Why do I hate cooking dinner lately?