The Question Game. - Page 51

Page 51 of 258 FirstFirst ... 41434445464748495051525354555657585961101151251 ... LastLast

Thread: The Question Game.

Yes ... of Rocky as Mik tosses some cat nip across the floor/ The distracted Rocky is then too busy chasing his ...

Um Chim? who are we kidding, they're cats. They'll stare at each other for a few minutes, one'll chase a sunbeam while the other declares a jihad on a speck of dust or something.

Draw?
    A humble wolf with dreams of being on a stamp, releasing an autobiography, having a film made showing his daily struggles, having a world wide fan club... - Code Red

"Doing? You're doing what ANY sane man in your appalling circumstances would do. You're going mad." - The Killing Joke.

Hmmmm....maybe, but I still think my Rocky puss could take her.

Do you think I should win the bet?
    ~Robin~

~There's nothing wrong with dreaming, as long as you keep your feet on the ground.~

Nope you'll have o find another way to make me forget about the ... you know what.
    A humble wolf with dreams of being on a stamp, releasing an autobiography, having a film made showing his daily struggles, having a world wide fan club... - Code Red

"Doing? You're doing what ANY sane man in your appalling circumstances would do. You're going mad." - The Killing Joke.

Wel, I bet I can make you forget the you know what...what was that...hmmm...

Does paper mean anything to you???
    ~Robin~

~There's nothing wrong with dreaming, as long as you keep your feet on the ground.~

Done. Of course now I'm going to be thinking about paper!

Are you this evil on purpose?

Only in the company of certain creatures...

Are you always this conceding??
    ~Robin~

Only when Heaven has shown itself to be particularly merciful.

Have you ever listened to Johnny 99?

Yes!!! I have all of his CD's... I like it

Ever listened to She's the one?
    ~Robin~

No, which album is that on?

Born To Run...yeah...that's my favorite...vintage.

Any other favorites?
    ~Robin~