The Question Game. - Page 101

Page 101 of 259 FirstFirst ... 519193949596979899100101102103104105106107108109111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2590

Thread: The Question Game.

No,but...no.

Is there anything creepier than Quagmire from Family Guy?
    Life is lighter when you shed your leaves,
    better when you nurture your branches,
    and more fulfilled when you strengthen your roots.

Sure, I could.

Will I?
    A humble wolf with dreams of being on a stamp, releasing an autobiography, having a film made showing his daily struggles, having a world wide fan club... - Code Red

"Doing? You're doing what ANY sane man in your appalling circumstances would do. You're going mad." - The Killing Joke.

You so aren't peeving me off right now. That phrasing is so common that it's standard yet people deny it.

Zorell: you must not have seen much of the internet.

Why do people deny it?
    "Of a truth, if God does not protect me from it, I would not know how to protect myself." -- Jehanne la Pucelle

To aggravate you, of course.

Why didn't I buy that DVD set today?
    A humble wolf with dreams of being on a stamp, releasing an autobiography, having a film made showing his daily struggles, having a world wide fan club... - Code Red

"Doing? You're doing what ANY sane man in your appalling circumstances would do. You're going mad." - The Killing Joke.

Because it's too much work.

Since I take my meds at 9; If I don't take them, will time stop?
    "Of a truth, if God does not protect me from it, I would not know how to protect myself." -- Jehanne la Pucelle

Do you always analize things? I am just curious.
    ~Robin~

~There's nothing wrong with dreaming, as long as you keep your feet on the ground.~

Yup, we will be stuck playing word games for eternity.

SHould I go out tomorrow, or just bum around in my robe?

Are you talking to me Chimney? I don't analise more than the average person, do I?

Rump: Simple, go out in your robe and bum around.

Why am I dreading ten o'clock?

I'm guessing either you are getting very tired or that's when the paper's due tomorrow.

How much more of the paper is left to type?

I'm almost halfway...

Why can't I just copy pasta.