Randomness Thread - Page 532

Page 532 of 532 FirstFirst ... 32332432482522524525526527528529530531532
Results 5,311 to 5,319 of 5319

Thread: Randomness Thread

^ I definitely agree with that.

Now, where was I? Oh yes. To these dreadful Latin names... Corpus Callosum, Foramen Magnum, Conus Modullaris, Filum Terminae...

Why do body parts have to be in Latin? Can't they be in simple English, say, "The hole in the base behind the skull," "The End of the Spinal Cord," "The nerves that file from the end of the spinal cord..."

/facepalm
    Hidden Content
    GOD DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD THIS WAY... WE DO. - RORSCHACH, WATCHMEN

Yea, having to study that Latin names for things is very frustrating. I had to do that when I did a year of Criminal Law. Needless to say, I failed that on my ass

Good luck with the studies though candid and Fuhrer. I took a break this year, but will finish my final year next year.

ADULT LANGUAGE & CONTENT

I love this guy. Sexy Phil, for anyone who doesn't know, hosts his own youtube show where he rants about whatever's in the news.

LOL! Thanks caelum - I enjoyed that

Some of his shows are priceless.

It's a sunny day today. Time to clean the eavestroughes!

Is it just me or is the site extra-active these days? Almost all the sections show they are unread most of the time.
    "The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." ~ James Allen

"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." ~ Henry Van Dyke

^
    Hidden Content
    GOD DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD THIS WAY... WE DO. - RORSCHACH, WATCHMEN

nicco - gone </3
    smiling - gone
    mermaid - gone
    Joanna - gone
    Jocelyn - gone
    pearce - gone
    wyf - gone

and now - joe - gone

I am the last one left.