At last.... The Time For A Western RPG - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At last.... The Time For A Western RPG

Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol system, Earth, Europe, England, Darlington
    No problem, im sure that it will be excellent when its ready

Cefor
    Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
    - Mark Twain

However great a man's natural talent may be, the act of writing cannot be learned all at once.
    - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Well I guess I could give it a try, although I'm not sure what to make my character act liket his time. I'll come up with something though. Count me in if you want.

You're in Aura, dont worry more details will be following shortly...
    Dear mother, I'll come home again

1 thing though, can my person be indian lol with feathers and loin cloth lol.
    ---------
    Nah no probs Short tooth, I will make my character respectable enough.

God, I'd love to try! But I'm going off for vacation soon, so I'm not sure if I'd be back on time.....
    ~Trust everyone, don't trust anyone~
    *I love people but, I hate people*

it's gonna be about another 2 weeks before we fully in motion. will you be around?
    Dear mother, I'll come home again

Yes! Probably a day late or so but I'll be around for the start. Thank you!!
    ~Trust everyone, don't trust anyone~
    *I love people but, I hate people*

Waiting in the shadows behind anyone who incorrectly says my name. You will be killed. With a spoon.
    I'd love to join in if you don't mind. Can't say I'll be able to post that often, though, no more than twice a week.
    The name 'Tsaeb' is pronounced 'zabe'. Not 't-sabe'. Not 'sabe'. It's 'zabe'. Period.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123