Another RPG???

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another RPG???

Another RPG???

Hey, BloodW here.

At the moment, there are 2 Big RPGs, that I am taking part in. But, I have an idea for another RPG, its fantasy, and I've tried it out on another Forum. Unfortunately, it didnt work, but that was because they weren't as serious at writing as all you experienced ones

Thing is, I dont know if there are too many RPG's at the moment. Maybe I should wait until one is finished (I know, I may have to wait for a long time) or just set it up now?

I'd love your opinions,

BloodW
    Don't care about what they say.
    Look how you want.
    Listen to what you want.
    Do things how you want to do them.
    Don't let them stop you.
    They're just Jealous!

Well I'd be interested but I'm only involved in one at the moment, (my one). If someone ends up doing three it might be excessive vut thats up to them. go for it but maybe set it out so it wont begin for a week or two so we know exactly how it'll play out.

p.s. edit this post title please cos theres so many similar sounding threads to this one now, lol

I am not interested in things such as these--they're sensless and down right boring!! I'd rather watch paint dry than do one of these dorky things.

As the legendary Clark Gable said, "Quite Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! (about what you think, Billin)"

I'm sorry you dont like my thread, its just, I'd rather see if people wanted another Rpg, than make one and it be ignored.

Know what I mean?

Or you too busy watching paint dry Lolz!
    Don't care about what they say.
    Look how you want.
    Listen to what you want.
    Do things how you want to do them.
    Don't let them stop you.
    They're just Jealous!

Well said short tooth, frankly billin, why the hell are you posting here is you dont like rpg's lol its a sad man that wastes his time in a useless endeavour is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by BillinNC
    I am not interested in things such as these--they're sensless and down right boring!! I'd rather watch paint dry than do one of these dorky things.
    That's just because you have a paint fetish........

Anyway, I think that maybe you should wait simply because there already is a fantasy RPG and the RPGs here tend to move VERY fast because of how devouted people are on this site.
    You have been Jynxed

Quote Originally Posted by BillinNC
    <---Uh oh, you got dinged by the random smurf, haha, joke.

Well go watch some paint dry then. I know I'm a dork, but it is more fun than trying to be all sophisticated. I laugh at myself just as much as everyone else does, so whatever.

I'd maybe be interested in another...what is the idea? Perhaps that would help people judge better.
    Make your Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx
    That's just because you have a paint fetish........

Anyway, I think that maybe you should wait simply because there already is a fantasy RPG and the RPGs here tend to move VERY fast because of how devouted people are on this site.
    I don't have a paint fetish!!! All you here have a serious problem---talking to complete strangers.. Good gracious get a life.

And in talking to us you are doing exactly what? Ignore this guy no one respond to him at all now, he'll get the message.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast