Another RPG??? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another RPG???

Blog Entries
    LOL, Ly...when a lead soprano dies in an opera it is generally over the course of a very, very long aria which she sings...straining the credibility of the audience and receiving applause tinged with relief when she's done.

(My apologies to opera fans. )
    Hidden Content in the Daily Dose of Dialogue

The good and bad of publishing: Hidden Content

if it gives time for all to post unlike the horror one now, i'm in other wise i'm not.

Aura, I've heard what you say and I agree. I'll only make a story change when I know everyone has been given a chance too post.

Thing is, I need to think off a good, stick to storyline first.
    Don't care about what they say.
    Look how you want.
    Listen to what you want.
    Do things how you want to do them.
    Don't let them stop you.
    They're just Jealous!

Ok thanks, i guess i'm in then.

Cool, sounds like fun. I love fantasy, and have always wanted to try roleplaying. It's always better to start on a new one then trying to join in on one that is already underway.

I dont know about that you know, i have just joined THE NEW RPG! ad it is great, i posted an intro which seemed to have a good reception and it all went well and now i kind of live for that rpg.
    Sad as that may be billie.

So have i, the players are really gud, they are also very kind, and with the different asortment of charaters, they help integrate you own too.

I'm in cause i love to think of cool describtions for my charater.

So you're aware I have posted new rules in the THREAD for the HORROR RPG. It will give a chance for all to post, slow it down, and keep the narrative at a rateall can accept. If you want o come backgreat, if not then fine.

Ah i se foxee, all is made clear now.

So what is this fantasy R.P.G's plot or general direction to which the heroes or evil maniac's goal is.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast