Life is like a... - Page 3

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life is like a...

Aera
    Life is like a middle school algebra class. People think they're being funny, but all they're doing is wasting your time, leaving you with thirty negative exponent problems as homework.

The Narrator
    Life is like sleep, you want every second of it.

US Florida in a small town nobody ever hears about.
    Life is like a glass of water when your thirsty. It goes fast but you enjoy every last drop of it until the end when theres nothing left but a drop.
    Hidden Content I'm not one for begging but will someone please comment or critique or something my work? The favor will be returned. I swear on that. Hidden Content
    Critique or tell me what you thought here!
    Chapter 1
    Hidden Content
    Chapter 2
    Hidden Content
    You don't really need to read chapter 1 to understand chapter 2 Hidden Content
    The scene is dull. Tell him to put more life into his dying- Samuel Goldwyn

Life is like a movie you turn on an hour after it's begun. And just when you start to understand what's going on, your TV blows up.

Life is like a faulty gun, sometimes you come out unscathed, and sometimes with shrapnel all up and down.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."
    "Women are to be obscene, not heard."
    ~ Groucho Marx

Life is like a journey of lessons. Our responsibility, while we are breathing, is to learn from the lessons and continue to evolve.
    Last edited by Bijou; February 22nd, 2007 at 04:00 AM.
    Bijou
    Where there is life, there is hope.
    Where there are hopes, there are dreams. Where there are vivid dreams, there is intention.
    Where there is intention there is creation in process.

Life is like a banana, long and yellow...

Ok, maybe not.

I don't quite understand what happened to the prompt thing. But here is my attempt.

Life is like an orange, you peel it and all the juicy stuff squirts out all over you.
    Simplicity is such a beautiful thing. Take a look at the simple things around you.

I will try to respond in kind.Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Life is like a million words, they
    batter at my ears and send me thinking
    There are pictures of me and my wife's Appalachian trail hike in my profile.

Davoud
    Life is like a machine, once you die the energy will leave your body in form of heat and become one with the universe, no different than the death of your computer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast